Dublin, July 1st, 2015: KamaGames®, a global developer and publisher of social games for mobile platforms, Steam, Xbox Live & Playstation Network, today announced it will be expanding its workforce with up to 50 new jobs coming onstream in the next 12 months and rising to 100 jobs over three years. The roles will cover multiple disciplines including all phases of game design, marketing, finance, HR and business development, and will be the first stage of a much larger hiring plan. The announcement was made by Minister for Jobs Mr. Richard Bruton T.D. at Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin and coincides with the availability of KamaGames’ games in the Google Play Store.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am