Dublin, October 16, 2012 - Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton TD today announced the creation of over 122 new jobs to be established by 5 fast-growing emerging companies in Ireland. The companies will locate in Letterkenny, Dublin, and Limerick as part of projects supported by the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation through IDA Ireland.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on October 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Master Class: Taking People Analytics to the Next Level on October 19, 2017 9:00 am