Minister for Business and Employment, Ged Nash TD, today [Thursday 3rd Sept 2015) announced an open call for the second round of the Irish Design 2015 (ID2015) International Trade Fund. The International Trade Fund, delivered by Irish Design 2015 in association with Enterprise Ireland and the Design & Crafts Council of Ireland (DCCoI), aims to assist export-ready, design-led business in developing their export potential and routes to market. It provides financial support on a match-funding basis to companies headquartered in the State who wish to participate in trade events around the world.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am