The Minister for Small Business, Mr John Perry TD, today (Tuesday 5 February 2013) unveiled the 13 successful winners of Enterprise Irelands 200,000 Competitive Feasibility Fund aimed at stimulating start-ups and creating jobs in the West Region. The fund, which was launched last September, offered funding of up to 25,000 to support entrepreneurs explore the feasibility of start-up ideas with job-creating potential in the West Region. Entrepreneurs and early stage companies in the ICT, industrial and food sectors based in Galway, Mayo and Roscommon were eligible to apply. Read the Press Release.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on October 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Master Class: Taking People Analytics to the Next Level on October 19, 2017 9:00 am