The Minister of State for Development, Trade Promotion and North-South Co-operation, Seán Sherlock, TD, is today (Wednesday) leading an Enterprise Ireland delegation to the 51st International Paris Air Show. There are over 250 companies active in the aviation and aerospace sector in Ireland, contributing approximately €4.1 billion to GDP and supporting 54,000 jobs in Ireland. 160 are Enterprise Ireland clients, accounting for 18,000 jobs. This event will showcase Ireland’s capabilities as a base for high quality aviation and aerospace related companies and to promote Ireland’s brand as a strong player in this sector. Read the Press Release.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on October 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Master Class: Taking People Analytics to the Next Level on October 19, 2017 9:00 am