Dublin, 1 December 2015 – Neopost and Minister for Business and Employment Ged Nash TD, today announced the creation of 100 jobs and an investment of €15 million in a new European Operations Centre in Citywest, Dublin. The jobs were announced at the official opening of the new facility—to be known as NeoCentre—in the presence of the Minister Nash. The investment is supported by the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation through IDA Ireland and will bring Neopost’s total employees in Ireland to almost 160.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am