Enterprise Ireland announced today (Tuesday 26 February 2013) that over 120 new business ventures have successfully completed the first Enterprise Ireland New Frontiers Programme. Based on the success of the first year of the programme, a further 12.65m is now being invested for the next three years of New Frontiers, which aims to develop sustainable businesses that will create jobs throughout the country. New Frontiers is Irelands national entrepreneur development programme that is delivered at a local level by the Institutes of Technology. Read the Press Release.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am