A device with potential to enable rapid and automated closure of wounds and surgical incisions, has won the Clinical Innovation Award 2015, sponsored by Enterprise Ireland in association with Cleveland Clinic. The winner, Mr. Cyrus Doctor, Trauma and Orthopaedic Registrar and participant in the BioInnovate programme in the National University of Ireland Galway, will work with Cleveland Clinic and Enterprise Ireland to investigate the commercial potential of a device for rapid postoperative closure for patients in a user friendly way. Read the Press Release.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am