Waterford - Taoiseach Enda Kenny together with Richard Bruton, Minister for Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation, today announced that Nypro Healthcare is to establish an additional state of the art medical device manufacturing facility in Ireland. This newly established facility in Waterford will result in the creation of over 200 new high quality jobs in phase 1 which is expected to increase in subsequent years. The investment is supported by theDepartment of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation through IDA Ireland.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Powerful Performance Conversations 1-day workshop on November 16, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Executive Education Aircraft Leasing School on November 1, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am