January 27th 2017 - Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation Mary Mitchell O’Connor TD today welcomed the announcement by leading French asset management firm Tobam, that it has decided to set up operations in Dublin employing 20 people by the end of 2017. The Paris-based asset management firm was formed in 2005 by Yves Choueifaty and retains its status as an independent, employee-owned business.
View Our Companies
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on December 7, 2017 9:00 am
- Best Practice visit to Lake Region Medical on November 22, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practice Visit to Boston Scientific Cork on November 15, 2017 10:00 am
- Best Practive Visit Abbott Diagnostics Longford on October 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Aircraft Appreciation Course for Non – Technical Staff in Aviation Leasing and Finance on October 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Master Class: Taking People Analytics to the Next Level on October 19, 2017 9:00 am