- Through an enterprise led approach, the training, education & development needs of our members are ascertained
- Collaborative and flexible learning solutions are designed and delivered based on member needs
- By promoting life-long learning, the knowledge, skills and qualifications of our members are enhanced
- ICBE partners with world class trainers, offering best in class learning, education and development programmes to improve performance of our members. We provide tailored, cost effective, quality learning solutions at substantially reduced costs - often by as much as of 30%. Indeed, many member companies have recovered their annual membership fee in a matter of a few months.
- Training, knowledge sharing and the exchange of best practice is supported by the National Training Fund through Skillnets Ltd. Our 3 projects are: ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet, Innovation & Lean/Sigma Skillnet and the Aviation Finance Finuas Network.
Business Process Improvement
- Change Agent Facilitator Training on December 10, 2014 9:30 am
- Change Agent Facilitator Training on December 11, 2014 9:30 am
- Technical Report Writing on December 16, 2014 9:00 am
PAST TRAINING EVENTS
- The Irish Centre for Business Excellence Annual Conference 2017 Pillars of Excellence on May 11, 2017 9:00 am