Ref: CFS 1417
Information Requested: An ICBE member company would like to know if any companies have implemented Electronic payslips. All employees do not have email so the company would like to hear from any company who has implemented an Electronic payslip system without using email.
The member company is very interested in hearing about any issues companies encountered during the introduction of ePayslips and how employees accepted the change
Objective: To find out more information about ePayslips from companies that have already implemented them.
RESPONSES[s2If !is_user_logged_in()] You MUST be a registered ICBE member and logged in to view the Responses to this Call for Support. For more information about membership or to login please click here.[/s2If] [s2If is_user_logged_in()]
Caroline Clarke would be happy to talk you through their system for electronic payslips
From: Jacinta Glover [mailto:JGlover@masonite.com] Subject: RE: Call For Support – Electronic Payslips
We have done this successfully at our company.
- We gave a lead in period as we converted.
- We initially converted all employees with a company email. These employees could opt to have their payslip emailed to their private email address rather than to the company one.
- For employees who did not have a company email address – they were required to provide a private email address. If they did not have a private one we helped them to set up a private address.
- We provide a PC and printer in a private location at work for employees who do not have pc/printing facilities in their home.
Any questions let me know.
From: Gearoid Quinn [mailto:GQUINN@merit.com] Subject: RE: Call For Support – Electronic Payslips
We did this a few years ago, same scenario with not everyone having emails.
Contact is Bernard Birkett. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Grainne – I’ve implemented electronic payslips in our business here. Please feel free to ring me if you wish to discuss on 091-703705
Supervisor, Accounts Payable
From: Tina Joyce [mailto:email@example.com] Subject: RE: Call For Support – Electronic Payslips
We have in recent years implemented an electronic payslip system. However, we do use email to issue our payslips. We had to issue all staff an email account and pin for accessing their payslip.
In this case we may not be able to give any relevant information to your interested party, however, if based on the info I have given you they would like to contact us please do not hesitate to pass on my contact details.
Transaero Engineering Ireland
Phone 353 (0)61 717 766
From: Fidelma Ratcliffe [mailto:FRatcliffe@bewleys.ie] Subject: RE: Call For Support – Electronic Payslips
- We changed over in 2012. Most of our employees have e-mail addresses and those who don’t, we print off a payslip for them (approx 20%).
- At first there is some work involved entering all the e-mail addresses into the payroll system and issues a pin number to each employee.
- The benefits are enormous – it is much more efficient and those employees who work off-site don’t have to wait to receive payslips by post. This way I find that I am resolving any queries in a more timely manner. Also we are saving on Printed Payslip stationery costs.
- There was some reaction from the staff at first. Most of our offices are open plan and employees were concerned about reviewing payslips on screen. Some employees choose to forward on to a personal e-mail address and review at home.
- I also find that employees save these e-mails and when they need copies for loan applications etc – they have them to hand and can print copies themselves.
Hope this helps! Fidelma
From: Ann Byrne [mailto:Ann@barclay.ie] Subject: RE: Call For Support – Electronic Payslips
Good Afternoon, We have recently implemented Electronic Payslips I am happy to help if I can.
Landline 01 8112906 / 087 9426925
Ann Byrne, HR Manager
From: Cosgrove, Martin [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Subject: RE: Call For Support – Electronic Payslips
Hello Grainne – We have implemented this last year for over 1000 employees. I can discuss if interested
Regards – Martin
Human Resources Manager
Castlebar, Co. Mayo
P 00353 94 9029334
From: Kate O’Donoghue [mailto:KODonoghue@bimeda.com] Subject: Re: Call For Support – Electronic Payslips
Hi Grainne – We have electronic payslips in place – I can put you remember in touch with our payroll administrator and she would be willing to discuss if you like please feel free to contact me. Kind regards Kate
From: Jones, David (Operational Excellence Cork) [mailto:email@example.com] Cc: Crowley, Una
Subject: FW: Call For Support – Electronic Payslips
Hi Grainne, Úna Crowley, our payroll supervisor would be happy to engage on this “call for support”. Úna’s contact details are as follows:-
Payroll Supervisor EMEA North
EMC ISI, IDA Industrial Estate, Ovens, Co. Cork.
Phone: +353 21 494 6664
Let me know if we can be of any other assistance.
Snr. Program Manager
Cork Mfg Program Management
EMC Ireland Center of Excellence
Phone: +353 21 428 1866 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org