What We Do
ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet has an active networking community that promotes collaboration and sharing of knowledge and best practice across the group. We develop new programmes in line with member company needs and organise seminars/ conferences and workshops that are innovative, relevant, flexible and adaptable to our member company needs.
- Understanding and Leveraging HR Analytics – 2-day Workshop on September 24, 2019 9:00 am
- Front Line Managers Programme – QQI Level 6 on September 25, 2019 9:30 am
- Front Line Managers Programme – QQI Level 6 on September 26, 2019 9:30 am
- Data Visualisation – 9 week programme on October 3, 2019 10:00 am
- Strategic Workforce Planning workshop on October 8, 2019 9:00 am
- Complete Presentation Skills : 2-day programme covering presentation techniques and using PowerPoint on October 10, 2019 9:00 am
- 1-day Finance for Non-Financial Manager on October 10, 2019 9:30 am
- Team Lead & Supervisor Skills Program on October 15, 2019 9:00 am
- 1-day Resilience Workshop – ‘Bounce back – Move on’ on October 16, 2019 8:30 am
- 2-day Project Management Essentials on October 16, 2019 9:00 am
- Save the date for our ICBE Annual Wellbeing Seminar on November 14, 2019 9:45 am
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your booking for a training programme / event within 2 weeks of the programme commencement, you will be charged in full for the programme, however a substitute delegate may attend on your behalf.
Testimonials for Business Excellence Skillnet
The Supervisory Management training from ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet has made a significant impact on our management capabilities both for existing managers and for up and coming managers. The training has helped our teams to learn from the trainer and peers in a collaborative learning environment. This training has become an essential talent development tool at DPS.
The knowledge-sharing opportunities provided by ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet are an invaluable way of learning from and benchmarking against other companies. This peer-to-peer transfer of knowledge is a shortcut to key learnings that have helped us to develop important Learning & Development interventions such as Mentoring, Multi -Generational Training & Sponsorship Programs to name a few.
ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet provides member companies with the opportunity to network with other organisations & to support each other through knowledge sharing in a rapidly changing business environment.
Boston Scientific Cork
The training our employees have received through ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet has been vital in assisting to develop and transition employees into managerial roles while also expanding the knowledge base for the wider employee population in our company. We were also able to organise Resilience Workshops through ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet which was so well received that we will be organising more workshops in this area in the new year. The diversity of the training that we can avail of is first class and someone is always on hand to advise of the training and conference opportunities that our employees can avail of.
Barclay Crop Protection
- Unconscious Bias Workshop on June 27, 2019 10:00 am
- Coaching Webinar – What Got You Here; Won’t Get You There on June 19, 2019 1:00 pm
- 1-day Finance for Non-Financial Manager on June 19, 2019 9:30 am
- E-Factor – Leading with Emotional Intelligence on June 11, 2019 8:30 am
- Practical Productivity Using MS Outlook on May 23, 2019 9:30 am
- Team Leader & Supervisor Skills Program on May 21, 2019 9:00 am
- Presentation Skills – Present and Express with Confidence on May 2, 2019 8:30 am
- FREE Breakfast Event – How to Build & Motivate a High-Performing Team with John Kiely on April 30, 2019 7:30 am
- Grow Remote – Remote Working Conference on April 16, 2019 10:00 am
- 1 day Facilitation Skills Training on April 11, 2019 9:30 pm
- Team Leader & Supervisor Skills 2-day Program on April 3, 2019 9:00 am
- Communication Skills – Lunchtime Webinar on April 2, 2019 1:00 pm
- Front Line Managers Program – QQI Level 6 on April 2, 2019 9:30 am
- QQI Level 6 – Training Delivery and Evaluation Programme on March 21, 2019 9:30 am
- 1 day Facilitation Skills Training on March 13, 2019 9:30 am
- Webinar: How to be Excellent at Anything on March 5, 2019 1:00 pm
- Practical Productivity using MS Outlook on February 5, 2019 9:30 am
- Conflict Resolution and Critique Skills (CRaC) on January 31, 2019 10:00 am
- Energise to Optimise – How to be Excellent at Anything on January 28, 2019 1:00 pm
- Technical Report Writing on January 23, 2019 9:00 am
- Foundation in HR Analytics Program on December 13, 2018 12:00 pm
- Unconscious Bias – The Trusted Ten — Lunchtime Bites Webinar on December 12, 2018 1:00 am
- The Resilient Mind – 2 hour workshop on December 4, 2018 10:00 am
- Strategic Leader Workshop on November 15, 2018 9:30 am
- ICBE Network Forum: Skills Gap/Training Needs Analysis – Dublin on November 14, 2018 10:00 am
- Webinar – Dealing with Difficult Personalities at Work on November 7, 2018 1:00 pm
- Team Lead & Supervisor Skills on October 23, 2018 9:00 am
- WEBINAR – The Future of the World of Work on October 2, 2018 1:00 pm
- One Stop Shop for Business Mid-West on September 25, 2018 8:00 am
- WEBINAR – 10 Ways to Retain Key Talent on August 15, 2018 1:00 pm
Employment Activation Programme (EAP)
ICBE Business Excellence focusses on supporting those in employment within the business sector. A number of other Skillnet Networks participate in the Skillnet Ireland Employment Activation programme. This initiative is designed exclusively for unemployed people and includes free training in skills in demand by companies combined with direct access to employers through meaningful work placements.
For further information on Skillnet Networks offering free training programmes for those seeking employment, subject to eligibility criteria, see the Skillnet Ireland website.
Enhancing management capacity, particularly in SMEs, is a national policy imperative and a major priority for Skillnet Ireland and it’s Learning Networks. The suite of Skillnet Ireland Management Development Programmes are available to help business owners and managers improve business performance and enable businesses to achieve better results. Click here for more information.