1-day Time Management workshop Priorities – Energy – Perform
Date: Weds, November 14th
TIME: 8.30am to 4.30pm
Cost: €145 member; €199 non member (per person)
This workshop not only focuses on time but also the energy we use ineffectively procrastinating, completing needless tasks etc. This workshop also covers assertiveness and the skill of saying ‘No’.
Final outcome: Participants are equipped with a new way of looking at, responding to and managing their day-to-day workloads with a view to less stress and better performance & productivity. They leave with an action plan and buddy to check in with every week for 4 weeks.
Pre-work: Participants are required to keep a time log for a minimum of two days prior to attending.
– Intro, icebreaker, objective
– Discovery ‘Time & Energy’, Best & worst times of the day.
– How productive am I ? (Self-assessment)
– Map my day & assign priorities
– Pitfalls of preferences & procrastination (Common mistakes)
– ‘Eating the Elephant’
– Time log review
– Time stealers
– Managing your calendar/scheduling
– Essential downtime
– Concentration & Focus
– Time Mgt Tools e.g. Priority matrices, forward planning etc.
– Saying No (and sometimes making it sound like Yes!)
– Mindful strategies to address time management stress (The feeling of being overwhelmed)
– Productivity & Goal setting (including simple ‘to do’ lists)
– Action plan commitment
– PEP buddy assigned
– Learning review
A very interactive day – where people genuinely walk away with a different mindset around Time Management
Michelle Dinneen – Ardin Career Development www.ardincareerdevelopment.ie
Michelle holds a Masters in Human Resource Leadership, is a Master Trainer and has over 15 years experience in Operations and HR training in a multinational environment.
Michelle specialises in creative and innovative programme design, customisation and delivery.
Michelles energy, enthusiasm and rapport building training style combined with interactive participant activities ensure an educational and an enjoyable learning experience for all.
For more information on Skillnet Ireland, please visit www.skillnetireland.ie