Virtual Classroom: Project Management Essentials
Date: July 13th & 14th and July 20th & 21st
Times: 8.30am – 12.30pm
This excellent program has moved to Zoom virtual classroom
Cost: €185 per person – with Skillnet funding applied
We are delighted to be able to offer 50% funding on this program
Enter the world of project management by acquiring the core skills of the role. Become confident in managing a complex project by learning how to integrate its conflicting facets into a manageable entity. CLICK HERE TO VIEW COURSE BROCHURE
While the description talks about people that may be new to PM, we deliver more content to experienced PM’s and use their live projects in class. So depending on the experience level of the audience we tailor this course to suit. It is the essential tools and techniques to plan, execute, manage and close a project.
All content is aligned with the Project Management Institute who we are a registered training provider for. This is formal recognised industry standard training
This course provides you with a foundation in professional project management principles. Based on the Project Management Institute’s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, you will be taken through the entire project lifecycle and will be introduced to the knowledge areas needed to manage any project effectively. Using a case study, you will complete the necessary steps to comprehensively plan a project scope and schedule. You will learn how to identify and manage risks and how to manage stakeholder expectations via communication. On completion, you will be familiar with key project management terminology and have the tools and techniques required to start managing your own projects.
Who is this course suitable for?
Individuals who need to strengthen their project management skills. It is especially suitable for people new to Project Management or project Team Members who need to interact more efficiently with the Project Manager and Project Stakeholders.
• Identify and define the key project phases
• Learn essential project management skills, concepts, tools and techniques
• Identify project stakeholders and map project deliverables to their needs
• Define and develop the project scope statement and Work Breakdown Structure
• Estimate project resources and durations
• Be able to schedule project tasks and develop a project schedule
• Manage the execution of the project and provide status reports to stakeholders
• Manage and Control any changes required or requested
• Successfully close out a project
• Determine what lessons can be learned
Training Company Name and Website: www.velopi.com