Re-engaging your Team (2-hour webinar via Zoom)
Time: 10am – noon
Date: Weds, July 22nd
CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
€45 per person (with Skillnet COVID-19 Response Fund funding applied)
The goal of this workshop is to develop leaders and managers’ skills to re-engage their team and their team’s performance levels post COVID-19.
Suitable for: Team leaders / people managers / department managers
& also for teams to participate in together as an in-company session
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Re-engage their teams around a renewed purpose and goals
- Understand the change cycle as it applies to human transitions
- Understand the impact on performance of increased levels of employee engagement
- Create a platform for re-energising teams towards increased performance levels by leveraging employee involvement
- Empower teams to deliver on the most important business/functional goals
Integrum Ltd. enables organisations to grow and develop their people through the provision of facilitation, coaching and training services. The design, development and delivery of best in class professional development programmes has been the focus of its founder, Jane Mitchell over the past 18 years.
Jane has over 15 years experience as a Leader, Talent Strategist, Coach, Organisation Development and Training professional in the Multinational sector in Ireland, Europe and the US. She has collaborated with business leaders to design, develop and implement the Talent Development agenda for over 3,500 employees in a growing business.
Jane’s approach from the outset is always focused on the impact of any development intervention on tangible business results. Her style is positively challenging, centered on creating clarity, developing opportunity and delivering on agreed outcomes.