Location: Limerick Radisson Blu Hotel, Ennis Road, Limerick
Times: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Weds May 1st, 15th & 29th, Thursday, June 13th, Weds June 26th and Weds July 10th (NEW dates)
Delivered over 6 interactive workshops – QQI Certification available (Component Certificate Level 6 – Managing People)
|Wednesday 1st May
|Wednesday 15th May
|Wednesday 29th May
||Understanding Self and Others|
|Thursday 13th June||Communicating for Performance + Managing Conflict|
|Wednesday 26th June||Time Management and Delegation|
|Wednesday 10th July||Managing Change|
Cost is €990 Members; €1300 Non Members per person (for the first two participants from the same company) Business Excellence Skillnets Funding applied
QQI Certification available at €127 per person
To book your place, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 061-423622
This programme is accredited by QQI Ireland (formerly FETAC) Component Certificate Level 6 “Managing People”
Participate in an engaging programme that focuses on the key skills for effective management. Each workshop incorporates practical approaches based on best practices. Participants will work through case studies and simulation exercises to understand how their approaches and responses impact on outcomes. Through this experience participants will determine the best approaches for managing people and options for addressing issues as they arise.
Each workshop is highly interactive using group discussions, individual reflection and group exercises to explore issues and develop identified management skills.
Target Audience: This programme is designed to support a combination of team leaders, supervisors and managers. It is of benefit to managers looking to enhance their skills further and looking for practical application of best management practices and how to successfully apply them consistently.
Delivery: 6 full day workshops – QQI (formerly FETAC) certification is available to all participants
- Understanding Management
- Leading Teams
- Understanding Self and Others
- Communicating for Performance & Conflict Management
- Time Management and Effective Delegation
- Managing Change
Feedback from previous programs:
- The training is excellent – interaction strongly encouraged – I would recommend strongly
- Will recommend my company should send more staff on this course
- I thoroughly enjoyed the programme, it gave excellent insights into myself and my skills
- Excellent content made for engaging and thought-provoking sessions, memorable tools and great group dynamics
- Great course, really relevant to work situation and how best to handle them
- Found course excellent with a wealth of information and knowledge passed. Would strongly recommend to anyone in or starting a team leader/management role
Each workshop is highly interactive using group discussions, individual reflection and group exercises to explore issues and develop identified management skills for immediate application.
This programme is designed to support team leaders, supervisors and managers. It is of benefit to managers looking to enhance their skills further and looking for practical application of best management practices.
Training Company Name and Website: LEAP http://www.leapleadership.ie/