HR Analytics Ireland meetup
- When? 7.30pm Thursday, November 21st
- Where? UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
Creating a HR Analytics Community in Ireland!
- John Riordan – Leading the HR Reporting & Data Analytics program at AIB
- Ciara Newton – HR Effectiveness, Global HR MDM & Analytics Manager at Kerry Group
- Patrick O’Donnell – Group HR Reporting & Analytics Manager at Primark
- Johathan Grant – Talent Insights, Employee Engagement & Workforce Analytics at Bank of Ireland
The panel will discuss a number of topics around HR Analytics, their teams, their experiences, successes and challenges, and further vision for their HR Analytics programs. Some of the questions that will be asked are:
- What does it take to lead a HR Analytics program?
- What’s the HR Analytics project you are most proud of?
- What does the technology integration look like in your organisation?
- What are the main challenges you have encountered?
- Where from here?
Who we are:
Dr. Maria J. Belizon, Assistant Professor of International Human Resource Management
UCD School of Business
Dr. Sarah Kieran, Researcher and Lecturer at University of Limerick
Kemmy Business School (University of Limerick)
HR Analytics Ireland
We have created a HR Analytics Community – for knowledge-sharing and education.
Our community is for people and companies just starting on their HR Analytics journey & those already involved – HR Analytics Leads, HR Data Analysists/Scientists, HR professionals, HR Data Content Creators, HR Analytics educators and vendors.
This platform is the first HR Analytics forum in Ireland, where professionals can share their ideas, successes & challenges, and best practice.