EQ-i 2.0 Certification - Become the Authority in Emotional Intelligence
Dates: Two day interactive in-class workshop
Thursday, June 28th & Friday, June 29th (See full components of blended learning program below)
Special Price Offer for ICBE members: €1248 member; €1448 non member Per Person (with Skillnet funding applied; regular cost €1750)
Click on link for full information become-the-authority-in-emotional-intelligence-07-09-2016v2-002
“Emotional intelligence, more than any other factor, more than I.Q. or expertise,
accounts for 85% to 90% of success at work… I.Q. is a threshold competence.
You need it, but it doesn’t make you a star. Emotional intelligence can”
The EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 tool provides a robust framework to assess and develop emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills, decision-making and wellbeing in employees, leaders and teams to enhance their success and improve business outcomes.
Click the below link for additional information and some sample reports www.ascend.ie/eqi
Becoming an EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 practitioner makes you an authority in emotional intelligence, giving you a unique advantage and diversified skills you can apply in employee & leadership development, talent selection and executive coaching.
The certification process equips you with the knowledge, expertise and skills to use EQ-i 2.0 with confidence to assess and develop people’s emotional intelligence. This can help achieve more employee effectiveness, better leadership, greater productivity, higher customer satisfaction and enhanced engagement.
EQ-i 2.0 Certification Program – Components
- EQi assessment and a 1-1 feedback session prior to 2-day in-class workshop
- A blended learning solution that enables you to do parts of the certification online saving you time and travel costs
- A two day interactive in-class portion focused on building the skills you need in order to use the EQ-i 2.0 with confidence
- A virtual classroom where you access eLearning pre-work as well as the online exam
- A half day workshop eight weeks after to support and embed your learning
What does Certification Include?
• Access to resources on the EQ-i 2.0 and emotional intelligence in general
• Access to an online portal where you can connect with current EQ-i 2.0 certified practitioners like you
• Two free reports to use after you get certified and an online account where you administer and score assessments
• You get to take the assessment yourself and get feedback from an experienced coach
• A certificate authorising you as eligible to purchase and administer the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360
• Approved by the International Coach Federation for the following CCE credits: Core Competencies 9.25 & Resource Development 6.75
• Approved by the American Psychology Association for the following credits 14.5
Training Provider: ASCEND http://www.ascend.ie/about.htm
For more information on Skillnet Ireland, please visit www.skillnetireland.ie