Business Strategy and Financial Performance- INSEAD
Date: Commencing 21st September 2020
To book a place email: email@example.com
Building strategic thinking and financial acumen
Thinking strategically is no longer a skill confined to senior leaders; it is now crucial for professional success across a wide range of roles and responsibilities. The greater executives understand business strategy and financial performance, the better they are able to develop strategic agility in the face of disruption and make faster and smarter decisions. They will also be better equipped to help their organisations stay ahead of emerging opportunities, and drive the innovation initiatives needed to succeed in today’s more challenging markets.
Are you an executive – in any function, from production to IT – who is now being called upon to provide a strategic perspective on your organisation? Developing your ability to do so will allow you to better understand the drivers behind any organisation’s financial performance, and how to leverage that knowledge in your own specific areas of responsibility.
Do you work in corporate sales and advisory and need to understand your clients’ evolving business challenges? Developing a strategic mindset will improve your ability to act as a more effective partner for your clients, tailor your recommendations and clearly communicate your organisation’s distinctive value.
Business Strategy and Financial Performance is designed to give you the key tools and perspectives from strategy and finance to achieve these objectives. The programme will help you understand how a company’s strategic agenda can evolve, and how you can use that understanding to better identify opportunities for profitable differentiation. You will then learn how to use those opportunities to formulate an execution plan, drive organisational alignment and ultimately improve financial performance.
How you benefit
- Develop your ability to think strategically and see the big picture so that you can align an organisation’s internal resources and capabilities with its evolving external environment
- Learn to take a value-driven approach to navigating business decisions and driving sustainable competitive advantage
- Understand the impact of management choices on company financials to develop a strategy execution plan for superior financial performance
Business Strategy and Financial Performance is designed for:
- High potentials looking to accelerate their development as business leaders
- Executives in functions such as HR and IT looking to improve their ability to act as business partners within their organisations
- Those responsible for B2B client relationships looking to deepen their customer understanding and to position themselves as strategic partners
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society.
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD offers participants a truly global educational experience. With locations in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco) and alliances with top institutions, INSEAD’s business education and research spans the globe. Our 165 renowned faculty members from 41 countries inspire more than 1,300 students in our degree and PhD programmes. In addition, more than 11,000 executives participate in INSEAD’s executive education programmes each year