Continued Airworthiness & Maintenance Management – Specialist Diploma
(Specialist Diploma, NFQ Level 9, Minor Award)
- Blended, part-time delivery to suit working professionals, the Specialist Diploma in Continued Airworthiness and Maintenance Management is the first of its kind nationally;
- Developed in partnership with the Aviation and Aerospace Skillnet and Aviation MRO/Technical Services sector;
- Students gain invaluable sectoral knowledge and insights via modules taught by leading Aviation sector practitioners.
With global commercial fleets projected to double over the next 20 years, the Irish aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and technical services sector, including EASA Part-21 Design Organisations and Part-M Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations (CAMO), is entering a phase with significant international growth opportunities – this programme is focused on meeting this vibrant sector’s specific technical education needs.
- Summary information on the programme is available on the Programme Flyer
- See (draft) Programme Schedule 2018/9
- For details on programme and module content, entry requirements see the Programme Outline
- For further information, please contact Graduate & Professional Studies (GPS) on email@example.com or 061 202530
For more information on Skillnet Ireland, please visit www.skillnetireland.ie