Date: 12th March | 9.30am to 5pm
Cost: Members €220| Non-Members €275
This 1 day workshop is designed to help process improvement champions and mentors drive the speed of execution for the Continuous Improvement projects and reduce project cycle time.
Participants will learn an effective mentoring process designed to make the mentoring sessions highly productive and prepare project champion to deal with difficult mentoring situation as well as how to diagnose and address problems preventing the team from making solid progress towards achieving the project goals.
Who Should Attend?
| Change agent | Project Champions | New Mentors
| Green Belt\Black Belt | Business Process Improvement Managers
- Learn Effective mentoring process and what makes an efficient mentor
- Mentor roles and responsibilities are well defined
- Learn how to conduct an effective 1:1 mentoring session with a project champion
- Learn what questions you should ask for each project phase and also, what tool should be used
- Ensure correct application of the continuous improvement tools
- Learn how to prepare the project champion for a successful phase exit review
- Learn how to manage difficult mentoring situations
- Learn how to work with the project champion to identify and remove roadblocks facing the project progress
- How to work with the project champion to diagnose team problems and understand clearly the stages of team development during the project cycle
- Help project champion achieve project goals
- Learn what resources you need for your mentor development process
Post Workshop Follow-up
Following the workshop each participant will have a 1 hour mentoring session available over the phone/Skype to address any questions or follow up on any topic covered in the workshop.
Trainer Profile Qualification & Relevant Experience
He is the founder of the Xi Horizons Consulting based in Limerick Ireland since 2010. ( www.xi-horizons.com)
Experience Hakeem is a certified Six-Sigma Master Black Belt (Dell & Motorola) with great experience in training and coaching continuous improvement teams and executives over more than 25 countries. He has more than 20 years extensive global experience of leading Lean Transformations and Strategic Six Sigma deployment in Manufacturing, IT, Quality, Services, Supply Chains, Engineering, sales. He implemented a TRUE lean transformation programme with breakthrough productivity and quality results across Ireland, USA, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, China, India, Holland and Switzerland…. He also implemented Focused Improvement programs at Nestle in Egypt and Morocco from scratch and now they are reference sites in Nestle.
Hakeem led the Business Process Improvement Programmes for Dell EMEA and was the first certified MBB for Dell outside USA. Also, Hakeem was the Global Director of Operational Excellence for Boston Scientific CRM Division across Ireland, USA and Puerto Rico.
Business sectors Electronics, Pharmaceuticals, Nutrition Medical devices, Medical Optics, Logistics and Transportation, Food and Beverage Industry.
For more information on Skillnet Ireland, please visit www.skillnetireland.ie