Export & Customs Compliance Management
The venue is Maldron Hotel , Pearse street , Dublin 2
Date: 16th 17th & 18th October 2018
Cost: €850 funding applied
This course is a must for those management and operational personnel expanding their markets worldwide and for those planning to trade with new international markets.
- Become up to date with the latest International Trade and Documentation procedures, VIES / INTRASTAT and Customs regulations.
- Understand the myriad of import/export regulations facing companies involved in international trade.
- How to avoid difficulties with export documentation, delays on shipment or getting paid, and penalties for non-compliance.
- Understand the major changes that have been taking place concerning Export & Import Control Systems (ECS/ICS), Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) and Authorised Economic Operator approval requirements covering all parts of the EU supply chain, where lack of approval is very likely to encounter delays by Customs.
Course Benefit Assurance
A detailed review of your customs and trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire review followed by ongoing technical customs support for the month following the course.
- Information Sources
- Brexit Consideration
- International Market Issues
- Shipping and Trade Processes
- ICC INCOTERMS
- International Payment Issues
- Commercial / Transport Documentation
- Customs Framework
- Customs Classification
- Rules of Origin
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Customs Valuation
- Customs Audit
- Customs & Foreign Trade Documents
- Regional Trade Agreements
- Preferential Origin
- Customs Economic Procedures
- SAD and AEP
- Non-Tariff Barriers
- Customs Documentation
- Import & Export Controls
- Authorised Economic Operator
Questions and Review
For more information on Skillnet Ireland, please visit www.skillnetireland.ie