Venue: Carlton Hotel, Blanchardstown
Times: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Delivered over 6 interactive workshops – QQI Certification available (Component Certificate Level 6 – Managing People)
|Tuesday 20th February||Understanding Management|
|Tuesday 6th March||Leading Teams|
|Tuesday 20th March||Understanding Self and Others|
|Tuesday 10th April||Communicating for Performance & Conflict Management|
|Tuesday 24th April||Time Management and Delegation|
|Tuesday 8th May||Managing Change|
Cost is €1200 Members; €1500 Non Members per person (for the first two participants from the same company) Business Excellence Skillnets Funding applied
€720 Members; €900 Non Members for every additional participant up to max of 4 / QQI Certification available at €200 per person
To book your place, contact email@example.com or 061-423622
This programme is accredited by QQI Ireland (formerly FETAC) Component Certificate Level 6 “Managing People”
Participate in an engaging programme that focuses on the key skills for effective management. Each workshop incorporates practical approaches based on best practices. Participants will work through case studies and simulation exercises to understand how their approaches and responses impact on outcomes. Through this experience participants will determine the best approaches for managing people and options for addressing issues as they arise.
Each workshop is highly interactive using group discussions, individual reflection and group exercises to explore issues and develop identified management skills.
Target Audience: This programme is designed to support a combination of team leaders, supervisors and managers. It is of benefit to managers looking to enhance their skills further and looking for practical application of best management practices and how to successfully apply them consistently.
Delivery: 6 full day workshops – QQI (formerly FETAC) certification is available to all participants
- Understanding Management
- Leading Teams
- Understanding Self and Others
- Time Management and Effective Delegation
- Communicating for Performance & Conflict Management
- Managing Change
Feedback from previous programs:
- The training is excellent – interaction strongly encouraged – I would recommend strongly
- Will recommend my company should send more staff on this course
- I thoroughly enjoyed the programme, it gave excellent insights into myself and my skills
- Excellent content made for engaging and thought-provoking sessions, memorable tools and great group dynamics
- Great course, really relevant to work situation and how best to handle them
- Found course excellent with a wealth of information and knowledge passed. Would strongly recommend to anyone in or starting a team leader/management role
Each workshop is highly interactive using group discussions, individual reflection and group exercises to explore issues and develop identified management skills for immediate application.
This programme is designed to support team leaders, supervisors and managers. It is of benefit to managers looking to enhance their skills further and looking for practical application of best management practices.
Training Company Name and Website: LEAP http://www.leapleadership.ie/