30 minute Zoom webinar
Digital Learning: the Why, the Who, and the How
Date: Weds, October 21st
1pm – 1.30 followed by Q&A
This session will explore some of the building blocks of digital learning and provide you with some tips while exploring the following questions:
- What are some of the emerging trends?
- What are my options when it comes to digital learning?
- What does good look like in digital learning?
- What type of learning technology tools will I need?
- What does a best practice design process look like?
John Kilroy, CEO & Founder of Flex Labs
John is currently CEO of Flex Lab and Head of Learning Technology with Harvest Resources, one of Ireland’s leading people development consultancies. John’s role involves partnering with organisations to help them:
- Develop their eLearning strategy
- Upskill their team on areas such as instructional design and eAuthoring
- Design high end bespoke digital content
- Source the right learning technology tools and system to meet their needs
John is Founder of Flex Labs and Head of Harvest’s eLearning Consultancy Division. John has been involved in the development of people and organisations for the past 15 years. John is one of Ireland’s leading eLearning specialist and his role involves partnering with organisations to help them develop their eLearning strategy and build their capabilities in this area. John holds a MSc. in Applied eLearning and has recently completed research on the role of ePortfolios in workplace learning. John is currently involved in the delivery of Newcastle University’s eLearning Essentials Programme and he also lectures on Dublin Institute of Technology MSc. In Applied eLearning. John is a regular platform speaker at international eLearning conferences and he recently spoke at American Association of Universities digital learning forum in Washington.
John is passionate about the following areas in digital learning:
- The use of social learning to create dynamic peer to peer learning environments
- The instructional design of scenario based digital learning resources
Closer to the date we will send you a link to Zoom that you can access via your smart phone or computer. Full instructions will be provided then, but you will need a headset and good broadband internet connection.
A full recording of the session will be also be delivered so you can replay the session at a later date.