Preparing to Return to Work – Managing Change & Building Confidence
ICBE Skills Session
10:30am – 11:30am on Friday, May 29th
Free Webinar – funded by ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet / Skillnet COVID-19 Response Fund
For many people returning to work after the COVID-19 crisis may be stressful as the new work
environment may differ from what went before.
This is a one-hour Webinar to help you as a Manager / Team Leader / Supervisor to understand more about the change process and our normal human responses to change itself.
We will look at types of change, change models, and pathways to successfully navigate this change as you return to business.
The Webinar will offer practical tools in communicating change, and in building personal and team confidence.
- Types of Change
- The Leader and the Manager
- The compelling Future Vision
- Path to Change – Elizabeth Kubler Ross
- Human responses to Change
- Supporting Behaviours
- Eight Steps in Achieving Change in Organisations
- The Leader and the Manager – Roles
- Change models – Plotting your own journey – unit, team, section, organisation
- Learnings from Lockdown
- SWOT Analysis – Where are we now?
- Key elements in Communication
- Mapping a planned Communication
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- The Art of Powerful Questions
- Five Tools to Improve Listening
- Dealing with Self Limiting Beliefs
Closer to the date we will send you a link to Zoom that you can access via your smart phone or computer. Full instructions will be provided then, but you will need a headset and good broadband internet connection.
Deirdre Murray, Trigraph
Since 2012, Deirdre has worked closely with Trigraph clients across all business sectors such as Technology, Pharma, Medical Device, and Financial Services, where she consults, designs, and delivers training solutions. Her focus is in the area of management effectiveness with an emphasis on best practice. She has a passion for lifelong learning and in seeing individuals and organisations prosper
Deirdre has worked with a number of domestic and multinational companies such as Novo Nordisk, Monmouth Pharma-now Shire and Quintiles Transnational. She has held positions in Clinical Research, Sales, Sales Management, Business Development and Operations as a senior manager from 2004 to 2011;
She was an active member of both European and Global teams, sharing best practice and achieving key departmental performance goals. Awareness and adherence to standards of regulation was an important requirement, meeting the needs of both internal and external audit.