Inside High Performing Remote Teams:
Create and implement effective communication & collaboration strategies that will engage your team when working remotely
9am – 12noon
Thursday, May 28th
Cost: €129 per person (after funding is applied)
We are delighted to be able to offer 50% funding from the Skillnet COVID-19 Response Fund for this program
Regular cost: €258.16
Please note that you need to book through ICBE to avail of this funding
This exclusive workshop is designed to empower, educate and educate leaders that have recently transitioned their team to remote working.
- There are many leaders out there right now struggling to manage their remote teams.
- They’ve never worked remotely before, let alone tried to engage their teams throughout the midst of a global pandemic.
- They are feeling stressed and overwhelmed by their constant effort to engage their team, but productivity isn’t improving.
- They’re left feeling frazzled.
But what if it didn’t have to be like this?
- What if you were able to create a team culture that was empowered to best manage themselves and hold each other accountable to optimism, focus and resilience?
- What if your team could find their own strategies that enabled them to manage their responsibilities effectively, in a way that best suited them?
- What if you as a leader felt rejuvenated, revitalized and confident in translating your skills into your remote team?
- What if you started to love your job as a leader again and were excited as opposed to frustrated at the opportunities that remote working can bring?
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- Fast track your and your team’s success in remote working environments
- Learn how you can create a team culture that’s effective and engaging in remote teams
- Discover how to create and implement the most effective and transformational leadership activities to ensure high team productivity
- Create proven communication strategies that will empower you and your team for the long-term
In this three-hour interactive online workshop, we’ll cover how you as a leader can:
- Create and implement effective communication and collaboration strategies that will engage and sustain your team is working remotely
- Understand and develop skills that are vital when managing employees remotely
- Learn how to improve your communication and coaching skills in order to increase independence, morale and productivity on your team
- This exclusive workshop is designed in a blended learning environment, meaning not only will you be gaining new knowledge that will empower you as a remote leader for the long-term, but you’ll also have the opportunity to learn through group activities and group coaching discussions.
- You’ll walk away with a toolkit of Operate Remote exclusive documentation, that includes proven strategies and guides that you can use to effectively manage your remote team, well into the future.
About Operate Remote
Shauna Moran, the founder of Operate Remote helps remote and multi-location companies improve employee performance and engagement. Shauna is an award-winning accredited coach & consultant and emotional intelligence practitioner.
Shauna has unique experience in building and managing remote teams on an international level, coupled with her academic background in Psychology, Innovation Management and extensive research in remote working strategies. Shauna’s mission is to empower companies and leaders to create a productive, highly-functional, effective and engaged workforce, regardless of the locations that they can scale well into the future, with confidence.