Date: 26 November 2019,
Location: Dublin – FULLY BOOKED
contact email@example.com for more information
The aim of this programme is to provide an introduction to the Aircraft Leasing sector and is intended to acquaint new entrants with a basic overview of the diverse activities which are involved in the integrated Jigsaw that is aircraft leasing.
- Principles of Flight The aircraft, principal Components Aircraft Control Aircraft Propulsion
- Aircraft Performance Aircraft Operating Weights and Payload
- History of Leasing: Leasing in Ireland
- Aircraft Lease Agreement:
- Introduction to Aircraft Records
- General Aircraft Records Aircraft Maintenance Records Aircraft Records Management and Presentation
- Importance of Aircraft Records Future Developments and Trends.