Leading Organisations in Disruptive Times – One Hour INSEAD Masterclass – Free Event
Date: 11th September 2020
Time: 1pm (1 hr session)
To book email: email@example.com
Leading Organisations in Disruptive Times takes a closer look at the challenges facing senior leaders today– from conducting fair decision-making processes to enabling their organisations to navigate wider political and cultural challenges.
Building on cutting-edge research, this Masterclass introduces concepts that will develop your ability to drive faster decision-making, accelerate change processes, and cut through difficult cultural challenges. It will outline the tools to enable you to lead your organisation with impact and efficiency – maximising its performance in changing times.
How you benefit
- Understand the key challenges senior leaders face in leading more complex organisations
- Learn practical tools (including the Fair-Process Leadership approach) for helping teams make critical decisions
- Improve your ability to manage large, formal change management processes
- Examine power and influence dynamics in organisations, including effective network development
- Acquire skills for discerning the organisational culture you really have – not just the one you wish for – and how to shape that culture
Leading Organisations in Disruptive Times is designed for senior executives and general managers responsible for setting and implementing the strategic direction of their organisation. It is also relevant for executives preparing to transition into such roles.
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society.
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD offers participants a truly global educational experience. With locations in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco) and alliances with top institutions, INSEAD’s business education and research spans the globe. Our 165 renowned faculty members from 41 countries inspire more than 1,300 students in our degree and PhD programmes. In addition, more than 11,000 executives participate in INSEAD’s executive education programmes each year.