Managing Aircraft Maintenance in a Challenging Environment
Dates: 27th August 2020 (10am to 12pm, 2pm to 4pm)
Location: On-line delivery using Webex
Cost: €295 pp with Aviation Skillnet funding allocated – Limited Numbers
To book a place email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIRBUS – AIRBUSINESS ACADEMY – MANAGING AIRCRAFT IN A CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT – LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
Who should attend:
Airlines Engineering, Maintenance and Finance managers that are mandated to implement urgent cost cutting measures related to the Maintenance of their aircraft fleet in the context of economical challenging environment
Good practices on Aircraft Maintenance management aimed to mitigate the effects of an economic crisis
Course Content – Main Topics:
- Reminder on Aircraft Maintenance basics (with a focus on maintenance costs)
- How to properly manage aircraft grounding after drastic reductions of flight network ?
- How to anticipate and support an end-of lease meeting for aircraft returned to lessor due to necessary reduction of flight capacity
- Description of Used Serviceable Material markets that could generate savings in aircraft parts procurement.
AirBusiness Academy at a Glance
- Began operations in 1992
- AirBusiness Academy is part of Airbus Group
- Headquarters in Toulouse with an office in Beijing
- An in-house Faculty whose scope includes training design, delivery of customised learning solutions and consultancy services
- Over 500 associated Consultants all over the world
AirBusiness Academy has been committed to developing professionals in aeronautics and gaining insight into the management needs of the talents working in this dynamic industry for over two decades.
As an Airbus company, their strength lies not only on their close ties to the aeronautical industry, but also on their in-house faculty and network of associate consultants who collectively cover a scope of fields related to managing the aviation business, managing and developing people and teams, managing and implementing operational processes and tools. https://www.airbusiness-academy.com/