Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation Approval
Dates: 16th October 2018
This course has been designed to address the training requirements with regard to the understanding and application of Part 21 to a Design Organisation.
This course is designed to give delegates an understanding of the design and certification changes and repairs to aircraft.
The objectives of the course are for delegates to:
- Gain an understanding of EASA Part 21 and the Sub Part J Design Organisation Approval (DOA).
- Be able to support your Part 21 Sub Part J DOA, ensuring compliance at all times.
The benefits of attending the course are
- To give delegates the necessary knowledge to be able to be compliant with Part 21 when implementing design and certification changes and repairs to aircraft.
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at all design engineering people involved in the design and certification of changes and repairs to aircraft.
The key topics of the course are:
- Top down approach reviewing international obligations placed on EASA and National Airworthiness Authorities.
- Overview of EASA and its regulations.
- Overview of Part 21, all subparts including Acceptable Means of Compliance and Guidance Material.
- Part 21 Subpart J in detail including:
- The Design Organization Handbook,
- The Design Assurance System,
- Relationship to minor and major Changes and repairs as well as Supplemental Type Certificates