Aviation Finance Finuas Network
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of free places for jobseekers on our network programmes subject to funding being available
CPD Hours: 3 hours
Learning Mode: Classroom based
Next available date: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:00pm
Are you struggling to prepare a compliant audit file which also complies with the Regulators requirements? If so this course is for you
Who should attend this course?
Auditors under pressure in preparing compliant audit files efficiently whilst also meeting audit requirements.
Topics Covered Include:
- Initial Engagement and acceptance and continuance, what are the requirements, what needs to be documented
- Documentation at the planning stage
- Audit fieldwork. Common pitfalls to look out for, specific regulator issues identified
- Forming the Audit Opinion
- Documentation at the completion stage
- Financial Statement preparation. Common pitfalls and specific disclosures to look out for.
- Overall quality control procedures required including ISQC 1
The learning outcomes
Participants will be better equipped to prepare a compliant audit file in accordance with the ISA’s within a tight budget and timeframe in line with audit regulations.