Postgraduate, Specialist Diploma, Level 9 (NFQ)
The Specialist Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance is the first level 9 University-accredited programme in Ireland tailored for the Aviation Leasing sector. The programme is industry-led and was established in September 2014, in partnership with the Aviation Skillnet.
Students gain invaluable leasing and aviation sector knowledge and insights via modules taught by industry experts in addition to highly-regarded teaching from UL academics. The programme has consistently received excellent feedback from students.
To facilitate working professionals, programme delivery is part-time blended-learning and is dual-location (UL campus and city-centre Dublin). The Specialist Diploma runs over one academic year from September to May and is a minor award at masters level (30 ECTS at level 9).
Applicants should have a primary degree with relevant work experience and be working or interested in working in the area of aviation leasing and finance
Fees: €5,248 per student (with Skillnet Funding applied)
On a limited basis, partial funding is available to eligible member companies of the Aviation Skillnet, once prospective students meet the eligibility criteria set out for this programme. For details contact Maeve O'Neill 061 423622
- Partnered with our other Specialist Diploma in Continued Airworthiness and Maintenance Management
- Detailed description of the programme, module content, entry requirements and delivery structure is available in the Programme Outline
- See Programme Schedule 2019/20
- Click here for instructions on How To Apply
- For further information please contact Management Development Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 061 202142
Closing date for applications is 31st July 2019