Cost: €795 Member; €995 Non Member (per person) Skillnets funding applied
Time: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Dates: Tuesday 8th and Wednesday 9th October
Gain competitive advantage by learning to use workforce planning strategies, tools and techniques to run analyses of your workforce strategy
This two day programme is designed to give you competitive advantage using workforce planning strategies, interactive tools and techniques to run analyses of your workforce strategy.
Workforce planning is a business process to align changing business and people strategies. It needs to be evidenced-based using analytical tools to provide key leaders with the insights to make informed decisions on how to ensure the right people have the right skills at the right time in the right place at the right cost. It provides a baseline to build a sustainable process to compliment corporate business plans and one which allows both interactive modelling of scenarios.
This two-day course features the use of interactive tools and techniques to run analyses across component elements of both demand and supply criteria for your workforce strategy. These days provide good practice case study examples on how these models work in practice.
Who is it for?
This training course is suitable for HR professionals and/or Managers who already understand the concept of workforce planning and want to enhance this practice to a strategic level within their organisation.
By the end of this two-day workshop you’ll be able to:
- collate data inputs within your organisation
- identify the tools required to carry out workforce planning
- understand demand planning and workforce analytics
- build holistic models
- create governance
- consider employee engagement and talent retention in your strategy
- address diversity and inclusion
- understand the implications of supply planning
- create a workforce planning strategy
- integrate strategic HR interventions
- implement your workforce plan.
Day 1: Applying strategic workforce analytics
Day 2 – Creating business value via insights
ESTHER O’HALLORAN CHARTERED FCIPD HTTPS://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/ESTHER-O-HALLORAN-2097395/
Esther is a confident, outgoing HR Consultant, Trainer & Business Coach with experience in entrepreneurial and corporate organisations. Esther has a wealth of invaluable insight from her experience in Operational Management within the retail and hospitality industries and her 15 years of senior HRD and MD level experience gained in well-known high street branded organisations. Esther possesses strong practical operational background, multi-disciplinary skills, coupled with a business savvy ability to link in key business measures and financial performance to HR processes, strategy and change. She’s skilled at stimulating and facilitating change, and has the courage to challenge assumptions and ways of working to move a business forward through clear, consistent and transparent communication.
• Foundation Course in Leadership Coaching & AoEC Certificate in Coaching
• Academy of Executive Coaching Introduction Course to NLP
• FCIPD – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel Development
• MAPD (Masters in Personnel and Development) – Westminster University
• Certificate and Diploma in Business Management – Open University
• BA (Hons) Degree in Fashion and Textiles – GlosCAT (plus One year Foundation course in Art)
- Planet Organic Designed & delivered short ‘bite size’ management development workshops.
- PAUL Created & delivered Senior Leadership Development programme.
- Westminster University Developed & delivered a series of seminars for Business Research & Professional Practice.
- Lexington Catering Created & facilitated How to Recruit & Retain full day workshops for line managers.
‘Esther was very attuned to the vibe in the room – there were lots of interesting conversations and sharing. She made it a real experience and I have a lot of takeaways from the event’
Training Provider: CIPD