Future Leader Program
Target Audience: Managers with 1-2 years experience
Dates: Sept 20th & 21st September 3rd, 4th 11th October
(& optional 6th day – 16th October)
• The Aviation Finance Finuas Network are launching a new developmental programme entitled “Future Leaders”. It designed specifically to meet the needs of individuals who want to enhance their skills and maximise effectiveness for both themselves and their organisation.
• It is envisaged that 10-15 participants will be selected to be part of the programme, from a mix of c.5 organisations within the Finuas Network.
• The content will include tailored modules on Leadership, Problem Solving, Change Management, Negotiation Skills, Self Awareness, Stakeholder Management, Storytelling & Presenting, and Project Management.
• All will be delivered through a mix of presentations, individual exercises, group workshops, case studies, guest speakers and a company project.
• Each participant will be supported in completing a self-assessment process and building a personal development 3 year Growth Plan.
• The programme is designed and delivered by Dermot Nolan and Valerie O’Keeffe. Both have substantial business experience in terms of holding senior industry roles and also running consultancy businesses for many years.
• We are expecting high demand for this programme so closing date for expression of Interest is : Friday 17thAugust 2018
For more information on Skillnet Ireland, please visit www.skillnetireland.ie