(Become the authority in Emotional Intelligence)
DATES: 5th October 2016
TIME: 45 minutes
LOCATION: 45 Min Virtual Session
Contact email@example.com to register your interest in taking part in this session
“Emotional intelligence, more than any other factor, more than I.Q. or expertise, accounts for 85% to 90% of success at work… I.Q. is a threshold competence. You need it, but it doesn’t make you a star. Emotional intelligence can” Warren Bennis
The event is at 10 a.m. Wednesday, 5th October
On this call Shay Clancy, ASCEND will explain how EQ-i 2.0 Certification can help you and your organisation
The EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 tool provides a robust framework to assess and develop emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills, decision-making and wellbeing in employees, leaders and teams to enhance their success and improve business outcomes.
Click the below link for additional information and some sample reports www.ascend.ie/eqi
Becoming an EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 practitioner makes you an authority in emotional intelligence, giving you a unique advantage and diversified skills you can apply in employee & leadership development, talent selection and executive coaching.
The certification process equips you with the knowledge, expertise and skills to use EQ-i 2.0 with confidence to assess and develop people’s emotional intelligence. This can help achieve more employee effectiveness, better leadership, greater productivity, higher customer satisfaction and enhanced engagement.
Click on link for full information become-the-authority-in-emotional-intelligence-07-09-2016v2-002
What does Certification Include?
• Access to resources on the EQ-i 2.0 and emotional intelligence in general
• Access to an online portal where you can connect with current EQ-i 2.0 certified practitioners like you
• Two free reports to use after you get certified and an online account where you administer and score assessments
• You get to take the assessment yourself and get feedback from an experienced coach
• A certificate authorising you as eligible to purchase and administer the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360
• Approved by the International Coach Federation for the following CCE credits: Core Competencies 9.25 & Resource Development 6.75
• Approved by the American Psychology Association for the following credits 14.5
EQ-i 2.0 Certification Program – Components
• A blended learning solution that enables you to do parts of the certification online saving you time and travel costs
• A two day interactive in-class portion focused on building the skills you need in order to use the EQ-i 2.0 with confidence
• A virtual classroom where you access eLearning pre-work as well as the online exam
• A half day workshop eight weeks after to support and embed your learning