The ICBE Annual Conference is on 18th-19th April 2012 in the Aviva Stadium, Dublin. The topic will be Driving Performance through Business Transformation.
CEOs of leading companies will share their experiences of how they are transforming their organisations in Ireland to ensure continued growth and success. Senior managers from Irish and Global Companies will present case studies on their transformation journey through the implementation of:
- Operational Excellence/Lean
- Innovation Excellence
- Human Resource Management/Learning & Development Practices
The 2 day conference will be highly interactive consisting of keynote speakers and 2 workshops each day on the 3 transformation topics listed above (6 workshops per day).
Members – 490.00 per delegate
Non Members 620.00 per delegate
Plus 23% VAT
If your organisation wishes to send 3 or more delegates to the conference, reduced rates apply. Please call us to discuss.
To register please use form below:
Please complete ALL fields.
If you are unable to attend a training programme, the following options and conditions apply:-
- All cancellation of registration of programmes must be emailed in writing to email@example.com 2 weeks in advance of the training programme commencement date if a cancellation is received after 2 weeks, the full cost of the programme fee will be charged.
- A substitute delegate may attend on your behalf – please notify us of delegate changes if possible 1 week in advance of commencement date.
- ICBE reserves the right to cancel a training programme and will inform delegate at least 2 weeks prior to commencement of the programme.
Our cancellation policy will vary from time to time based on that of our training providers. This information will be published on the ICBE website. Please check with the centre if you have any questions on this.