Customer Service Skills
MOMENTUM is a new government initiative which will provide free education and training projects for 6,500 jobseekers. Participants will gain relevant skills for real work opportunities in identified growth areas.
MOMENTUM will provide you with.
- Quality education and training projects
- Relevant certification
- Work placement and support
- Links to identified job vacancies and employer
Who is eligible to apply for a MOMENTUM course?
To be eligible for a MOMENTUM project you must meet the following criteria:
- Be unemployed for 12 months or longer and
- Be in receipt of Jobseekers Allowance, Benefit, or be signing on for Social Insurance Contribution Credits for 12 months or longer, and
- Be actively seeking work
Why ICBE offers MOMENTUM Courses
Our MOMENTUM courses are specifically designed to develop your knowledge, skills and confidence to enable you to gain sustainable employment, through an innovative 20 week programme of directed training (4 weeks) and structured work placement (16 weeks) with professional mentor support. This is an opportunity to focus your talent, increase your skills and demonstrate your real potential to employers.
Customer Service Skills
The Customer Service Skills course is suitable for individuals who are interested in working in the areas of customer service, customer care, contact centres, and other sectors that require close interaction with customers and the public.
To find out more click the following link
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Delivering results our partnership with ICBE
We are pleased to announce that the Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE) has joined with City & Guilds to provide specialist training and mentoring in the areas of adaptive skills, resilience, innovation and employability, to help you achieve your goals.
The benefits to you
Some of the benefits for participants on the City & Guilds MOMENTUM courses:
- Completing meaningful, formal training with recognised City & Guilds and Institute of Leadership and Management certification.
- Professional mentoring during work placement to support your development.
- Confidence and self-esteem building.
Brought close to employment opportunities through City & Guilds and ICBEs strong network of progressive organisations.
- Applicants must meet the MOMENTUM Eligibility Criteria above
- Applicants should have a strong interest in the course content and a willingness to work, and put active, sustained and genuine efforts into gaining employment for themselves. They must commit to the training and work placement the opportunity is there, for those who have the drive and vision!
- Applicants must be flexible, enjoy working in a team, have attention to detail, and the ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Applicants must have completed their Leaving Certificate or equivalent, be fluent in English (CEFR B2 Level), have good numeracy and literacy skills, and basic ICT skills
- Previous experience in the manufacturing or service sectors will benefit applicants.
How to apply
Do you have a City & Guilds MOMENTUM course you would like to do?
Contact your local Employment Services Office to confirm your eligibility and be put on a waiting list for a course in your region. If you are successful you will be invited to a briefing session to prepare you for the course start.
If you require more information you can email us at email@example.com with any questions, or call one of our team on: 061 423 622 or 01 405 2020.