- The network provides a platform for companies to share knowledge and best practice across all business functions
- Formal sharing of industry and member best practices (national and international) through our various core processes
- Informal sharing of best practices through person to person contacts among member organisations
- Company visits at home and abroad: come, see, hear and tell
- We can link you with your counterpart in other companies in or outside your sector, enabling you to interact with like- minded business professionals and practitioners.
- We organise best practice/benchmarking visits in Ireland and abroad to companies who demonstrate excellence in a variety of processes and business functions like lean, HR, L&D, innovation etc.
- We have set up several regionally based ICBE forums and organise meetings on topics of interest to members and provide networking opportunities. Topics include lean, hr management, L&D practices etc.
- Our Call for Supportprocess helps members access knowledge, information and solutions quickly across all business functions, thus helping them solve problems, reduce costs and save valuable time.
Browse our list of up and coming Best Practice Visits.