Role: ICBE Advanced Productivity Skillnet Manager
Role Description: An exciting position for an individual with strong commercial awareness, looking to lead a national network whose objective is to improve the business performance and competitive advantage for our member companies through specialised knowledge sharing relating to innovation, process improvement, Lean and Six Sigma strategic deployment.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with your key stakeholders including steering committees, evaluators, auditors, trainers, consultants, etc.
- The role is also required to develop, define and support new arrears of strategic direction
- Work with member companies on the implementation of Business Process Improvement and Operational Excellence
- Manage the financial budgeting, controls and targets
- Manage the implementation of best practice learning, development and networking activities within the network
- Manage the procurement and tendering processes
- Measure and regularly report the effectiveness, value-add and quality of the learning and development delivered
- Manage the design and delivery of core organisational in-house and external training programmes – in conjunction with our members and providers
- Act as a single point of contact (relationship manager) with a number of ICBE member companies
- Participate in development and implementation of ICBE strategic programmes and initiatives
- Continuously explore new/additional sources of funding and encouraging new member companies to join the ICBE Network
- Complete new/future funding applications
- Project management skills – experience with similar projects (ideally)
- Business Process Improvement and Operational Excellence experience
- People skills – ability to manage the relationships with all key stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and on one’s own initiative
- Understanding of project budgets and financial management
- Marketing and brand awareness acumen
- Organisational – ability to meet deadlines and successfully complete projects
- Computer skills –Microsoft Suite to include: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc..
For applications: Please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20th 2018.