ATR 42-400/500/72-212A General Familiarisation CourseBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: Date to be Decided
- Time: Times to be Confirmed
- Location: online
Dates: 13th November - 17th November (5 days)
Funded cost through Aviation Skillnet: €750 PP
Designed for aircraft maintenance engineers and other support staff to provides an overview on all aspects of the ATR42-72 all models (PWC PW120) Airframe/Power-plant/Electrical Systems and Avionics System.
Covers Airframe, Engine, Electrical and Avionics elements to ATA specification 104 level 1 and covers the Description and Operation portions of the relevant chapters.
Upon completion of the course the trainees will have acquired an understanding of:
The general layout of the aircraft’s major systems, and the appropriate terminology and nomenclature.
- The special tools needed to maintain the aircraft.
- The safety procedures and the maintenance airworthiness checks related to this aircraft.
- The aircraft’s technical documentation.
- This TNA defines the requirements for the ATR 42-72 all models (PWC PW120) Gen Fam.
- There is no examination for this course.
- Certificate issued at the end of each course to each student who has satisfactorily completed the course.
To register for this course please email email@example.com
|INTRO / ADMIN
STRUCTURES & DOORS
(ATA 24) ELECTRICAL POWER
(ATA 31) INDICATING & RECORDING
INDICATING & RECORDING
WATER / WASTE
ICE & RAIN
ATR 42 400/500 72-212A (PWC PW120) is the baseline aircraft with ATR42-200/300, ATR72-100/200 and ATR 42-600/ATR72-212A (600) Differences, to be included where appropriate during each subject.
This course will be delivered by AeCAT