ATR 42-400/500/72-212A General Familiarisation CourseBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: 30 Jan 2023
- Time: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Location: online
Dates: 30th January - 3rd February (5days)
Normal Cost: €650PP
Funded cost through Aviation Skillnet: €565PP
Designed for aircraft maintenance engineers and other support staff to provides an overview on all aspects of the ATR42-72 all models (PWC PW120) Airframe/Power-plant/Electrical Systems and Avionics System.
Covers Airframe, Engine, Electrical and Avionics elements to ATA specification 104 level 1 and covers the Description and Operation portions of the relevant chapters.
The training materials used are based on manufacturer supplied documents and may be supplemented by other documents such as maintenance manuals, Service Bulletins (SBs) and Airworthiness Directives (ADs).
Upon completion of the course the trainees will have acquired an understanding of:
The general layout of the aircraft’s major systems, and the appropriate terminology and nomenclature.
- The special tools needed to maintain the aircraft.
- The safety procedures and the maintenance airworthiness checks related to this aircraft.
- The aircraft’s technical documentation.
- This TNA defines the requirements for the ATR 42-72 all models (PWC PW120) Gen Fam.
- There is no examination for this course.
- Certificate issued at the end of each course to each student who has satisfactorily completed the course.
To register for this course please email email@example.com
|INTRO / ADMIN
STRUCTURES & DOORS
(ATA 24) ELECTRICAL POWER
(ATA 31) INDICATING & RECORDING
INDICATING & RECORDING
WATER / WASTE
ICE & RAIN
ATR 42 400/500 72-212A (PWC PW120) is the baseline aircraft with ATR42-200/300, ATR72-100/200 and ATR 42-600/ATR72-212A (600) Differences, to be included where appropriate during each subject.
This course will be delivered by AeCAT