Programme: Diploma in Executive Leadership Coaching
Date: 15th October 2020 to May 21st 2021
Cost: €3,465 with 30% Skillnet funding applied
For registration details go to : https://www.tcmp.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/TCMP-Diploma-in-Executive-and-Leadership-Coaching-October-2020-May-2021.pdf
To apply for Skillnet funding email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coaching and Mentoring Partnership’s (TCMP) Diploma in Executive and Leadership Coaching is an intensive one year programme designed to give participants the skills and ability to deliver exceptional results for their organisations and coaching clients.
- Who is this programme for?
The programme is typically aimed at the following:
Line managers who want to be able to coach more effectively as part of their leadership role
- Internal HR Directors or OD Consultants/Senior Business Partners who want to use coaching to deliver better performances in their organisations
- Mentors or those changing careers who would like to add executive coaching to their change toolkit
- Aspiring coaches from related professional backgrounds including psychotherapy, social work, education, psychology and health care
- Practicing business consultants who are coaching as part of their consultancy practice and now want to formalise and develop their coaching capability
What will I get from attending this programme?
By participating in the TCMP Executive and Leadership Programme, you will
Develop a firm understanding of the theory and practice of coaching and relevant coaching models and frameworks
- Have built competency in applying a range of coaching skills to your organisational issues to improve performance
- Have a developed a comprehensive databank of techniques and tools to support you in maximising an organisations’ performance and getting the most from your employees/clients Have increased confidence in your coaching ability
- Continue your own personal journey of development and growth
- Develop relationships with a diverse group of like minded individuals who are interested in the discipline of Coaching and its application to a variety of settings
To learn more about this programme or to arrange an interview please contact June Duffy at 086-2301520 or email email@example.com
Training Provider: The Coaching and Mentoring Partnership (TCMP)
The Coaching and Mentoring Partnership (TCMP) is one of Ireland’s leading providers of mentoring and coaching services. TCMP is dedicated to helping organisations grow and develop through creating conditions that can unleash the potential and commitment of employees. TCMP provides a one stop shop for all your coaching and mentoring solutions.