Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – Half Day Course | Available as in-company programmeBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: Date to be Decided
- Time: Times to be Confirmed
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – Half Day Course
Training Provider: DCM Learning
Dates: On request
Funded Cost with 20% funding applied: €396 for a virtual session (on-site option also available , contact us for details)
This Half Day course has been designed to help learners reflect on their attitudes and behaviour in a dynamic and thought-provoking way while working in a diverse environment, The aim of the course is to help learners communicate more effectively and break down barriers by having a greater understanding of their differences.
Learners will understand why inclusion is so important and how they can revamp their communication skills through language in order to create an environment where everyone feels included, valued and comfortable. By the end of this session, learners will understand what equality, diversity and inclusion is, and be able to self-assess their own hidden biases and prejudices.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
- Understand what equality and diversity is
- Know what is respectful and disrespectful behaviour
- Understand what unconscious bias is and how it operates in both individuals and organisations
- Understand gender stereotyping, perceptions, assumptions, attitudes and prejudices and how these can operate outside of our conscious awareness
- Equality cornerstones - knowledge; acceptance; understanding; behaviour;
- Using appropriate language - a shared language
- Encouraging and embracing diversity & inclusion
- Identifying and understanding the differences in culture
About the training provider:
For over a decade, DCM Learning has been improving individual and business performance in Ireland and the UK. At their core, they believe people learn best by doing. They design fun, powerful experiences that have a profound and lasting impact on people and their careers, inspiring new ways of thinking, building critical capabilities and unleashing business success. DCM have a strong culture of working in long-term relationships with their clients. They strongly believe that their client relationships are partnerships and that is the best way for their clients to get the best results. https://dcmlearning.ie/
For more information on this courses , and other Equality, Diversity and Inclusion funded Training, or to request dates please email email@example.com