Frontline Managers Programme – QQI Level 6 : Virtual classroomBack to Training
- Date: 5 Apr 2024
- Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Location: online
Front Line Manager Programme
QQI Level 6
Cost = €1088 (member) €1450 (non member) per person
This programme is accredited by QQI Ireland (formerly FETAC) Component Certificate Level 6 “Managing People”
Places are limited
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest
Friday 5th April 11am - 12pm Programme Introduction
Programme Starts Tuesday 9th April / Ends Thursday 20th June
3 X 90-minute sessions for 6 modules
Click link for full programme & QQI schedule - FLMP_Open Group_ICBE_2024
This L6 Front Line Manager Programme is designed to support team leaders, supervisors and managers as you work to develop and enhance your leadership and management capabilities.
This engaging programme focuses on the key skills needed for effective management.
Each workshop incorporates practical approaches based on best practices – participants work through case studies and simulation exercises to understand how their approaches and responses impact on outcomes
Ideal for people who want to
- enhance their skills further & are looking for practical application of best management practices and how to successfully apply them consistently
- re-enforce and apply the most effective people management skills to get the best from their team and to address issues promptly and effectively
- determine the best approaches for managing people and options for addressing issues as they arise
- Module 1: Understanding Management -- The role and requirements - Management styles - Developing Best Behaviours
- Module 2: Managing Teams -- The value of teamwork - Developing optimum team traits - Addressing dysfunctions
- Module 3: Understanding Self & Others -- Framework for understanding - Understanding personality types - Understanding remaining types
- Module 4: Communication Skills for Performance and Managing Conflict -- Elements of communication - Performance management - Performance management continued
- Module 5: Effective Time Management and Delegation -- Prioritising workloads - Using tools - Effective delegation
- Module 6: Managing Change -- Change can be positive - Managing Responses - Using Emotional Intelligence
This Front Line Managers Programme provides the opportunity to explore best practices in managing people.
Our aim is your personal and professional growth - inspiring you to learn, manage and adapt.
LEAP has extensive experience in providing development programmes which are practical, engaging and focused on solutions to your real issues.
This programme offers a mix of:
• Highly engaging modules ensuring you not only learn the theory but determine ways to apply the skills to your situation
• Peer learning through exercises and simulations so that you can support each other and, in the process, hone your skills further
• Challenging you to develop approaches and disciplines to improve your performance as a manager on a sustained basis
This program is designed to support you as you work to develop and enhance your leadership and management capability
Feedback from previous programs
- The training is excellent – interaction strongly encouraged – I would recommend strongly
- Will recommend my company should send more staff on this course
- I thoroughly enjoyed the programme, it gave excellent insights into myself and my skills
- Excellent content made for engaging and thought-provoking sessions, memorable tools and great group dynamics
- Great course, really relevant to work situation and how best to handle them
- Found course excellent with a wealth of information and knowledge passed.
- Would strongly recommend to anyone in or starting a team leader/management role