International Business with Aviation Studies (BA Honours)Back to Training
International Business with Aviation Studies (BA Honours)
Type of Course: Honours Degree
Type of Qualification: BA (Honours)
Funded Cost: €2,625 per year (25% Aviation Skillnet Funding available for eligible candidates contact firstname.lastname@example.org for funding queries only).
The two-year programme recognises the learning involved in becoming a pilot and builds upon it with two years of study of business topics that may be valuable in career progression and mobility. The programme content is focused on broad business principles and issues with a slant on international business. The modules on the programme are very structured and are delivered by experienced lecturers who are conscious that a pilot’s working life is challenging. The programme is delivered fully online.
- Successful completion of a frozen ATPL and associated training
- Submission of an appropriate Entry Learning Portfolio*
- Applicants will be expected to have an IELTS of 6.0 for English language proficiency (or ICAO 4.0 or higher) where deemed necessary by the Head of Department
*The Entry Learning Portfolio will capture the formal and informal learning of the applicant in a short portfolio that will be focused on assessing each student’s ability to cope with the type of learning associated with a Level 8 programme. This is submitted with your initial application. For a more detailed overview of The Learning Portfolio please review the ‘Apply’ section. The Entry Learning Portfolio will include:
- Documentary evidence of qualifications including a full copy of ATPL.
- Extended CV.
- Reflective piece (1,000 words reflecting on your learning/career development to date).
- Short essay (500 words on one of the following topics; The future of the Aviation Industry, The challenges of low-cost aviation sector, Managing People in the Aviation Industry).
For course information or to apply go to: