How Emotional Intelligence Can Support You and Your Team – Professional Development SeriesBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: 27 Apr 2023
- Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Location: online
3 X 2-hour workshops via Zoom (1 webinar a week for three weeks)
10am - 12noon Thursdays April 27th + May 4th & 11th
Cost: €195 Member; €295 Non-Member (per person)
with Skillnet funding applied
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest
Managing Self & Others in this Ever-Changing World using Emotional Intelligence
These interactive workshops look at how participants can support themselves and others using their Emotional Intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence is an essential set of skills that are key to being more effective in the current and future world of work.
Who should attend: Suitable for all levels - People managers may be particularly interested in attending to learn how they can support themselves and their teams
- Participants will learn about the key Emotional Intelligent (EI) skills that help us manage ourselves and others during challenging times.
- They will increase their self-awareness around their own EI strengths and areas for development and get the opportunity to put them into practice.
- They will learn how to apply their EI skill set on a daily basis to increase wellbeing and effective working relationships. We will also be looking at how you can leverage Emotional Intelligence to help manage others during change.
- Workshop 1 – What is Emotional Intelligence and Why is it important in the workplace
- Workshop 2 – You & Your Emotional Intelligence: Managing self in today’s VUCA world by leveraging your EQi
- Workshop 3 – You & Other’s Emotional Intelligence: Managing others in today’s VUCA world by leveraging your EQi
Facilitated by Orla Sherlock, Trigraph Professional Services
Orla Sherlock is an Executive Coach and senior Learning & Development specialist with over 28 years’ experience within the private and public sector. She is a graduate of Trinity College, Dublin and the National College of Ireland and is a member of CIPD, IITD and the European Mentoring & Coaching Council. Her educational background is in HR, Business & Pharmacy. She holds a Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching, accredited by EMCC and is also certified as an EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 qualified practitioner.