PMP® Exam Preparation – Virtual ClassroomBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: 17 Feb 2021
- Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Location: online
- Cost: $650.00 – $750.00
Dates: 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th February and 3rd March
Times: 9am – 4.30pm
Cost: €650 Member; €750 Non Members (per person) – with Skillnet COVID-19 Response Fund funding applied (Regular cost €1195)
Pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt!
Velopi’s PMP exam preparation course supports you from the PMP® application process right through to success at the PMP® certification exam.
This course provides a detailed exploration of the syllabus and will explain the exam policies and procedures. Using sample exams covering the core exam material you will be exposed to questions having the same format as those in the actual exam.
You will get post-course support from the PMP® certified tutor and have unlimited access to our Exam Simulator which provides full trial exams to ensure you are well prepared to pass the PMP® exam.
“Great course content, informative, practical and interesting. Practical tips on how to approach study. Access to vital simulation exams, and email support from Seamus until my exam was passed. One of the best courses I have ever attended”
Click link below to view the PMP Exam Prep brochure
PMP-exam-prep 6th Edition_Virtual
The course will:
- Provide assistance with the PMI membership, PMP Exam registration, PMP Application form preparation and credential application procedure
- Provide 35 hours of accredited project management training required by PMI prior to the PMP application process
- Modules covering all exam material, broken up similarly to the PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Provide 20 PMP questions after each section to confirm participants understanding of subject matter
- E-mail and Phone support as necessary from PMP certified tutor until PMP Certification is achieved
- Provide a framework to enable trainees to obtain the PMI specific understanding required to pass the examination
- Provide access to our 1,500 PMP Exam questions in the Velopi PMP Exam Simulator
- Provide one-on-one feedback regarding performance in each knowledge area to allow trainees to focus on areas requiring improvement
Course Eligibility Candidates for the PMP exam must satisfy the Project Management Institute’s eligibility requirements. These are:
- 35 contact hours of formal training. Attending Velopi’s PMP exam preparation course will satisfy this requirement
- Practical experience in project management
- If you have a bachelor’s degree, you need 3 years / 36 months experience built up over the last eight years
- If you do not have a bachelor’s degree, you need 5 years / 60 months experience built up over the last eight years
- However, if you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the course content will still be of benefit to practicing project managers. If your goal is to achieve a recognised accreditation, we can provide you with the necessary support to sit the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam, which is based on the same material
Clink on link to view full programme details
Training Provider: Velopi www.velopi.com
Feedback from 2020 Virtual Classroom PMP program:
- Excellent content. Each person delivering the content was knowledgeable and engaging. Even in this difficult time the team at Velopi interacted very well with us on the course. I would definitely recommend this course to others. I feel well prepared for the PMI exam
- I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to get their PMP certification, but I would also very strongly recommend it to people who are looking to improve their Project Management skills.
- I was lucky enough to complete the Project Management Essentials course with John from Velopi two years ago, which gave me an invaluable preview of how detailed, logical, and comprehensive the Velopi courses are. Since then – I had it as a personal goal to complete the PMP Exam Preparation course – thankfully having some headspace to do it now.
- All the tutors throughout the course – Seamus, John, and Michael, have been incredible. Their patience, and good mix of practical and theoretical knowledge shines through – making the material a lot more relatable to situations which can very well happen to any person working in a company – not just a Project Manager!
- Extremely well presented presentations by subject matter experts, would highly recommend Velopi PMP exam prep Training, the course content & delivery was excellent.
- Great course content, informative, practical and interesting. Practical tips on how to approach study. Access to vital simulation exams, and email support from Seamus until my exam was passed. One of the best courses I have ever attended.