Virtual Classroom: Project Management EssentialsBack to Training
- Date: 19 Jun - 27 Jun 2023
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:45 pm
- Location: online
Dates: 19th + 20th and 26th + 27th June
9am - 12:45pm Virtual Classroom
Cost: €275.00 member; €375.00 non member (per person) – with Skillnet funding applied
This course provides you with a foundation in professional project management principles. Based on the Project Management Institute’s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, you will be taken through the entire project lifecycle and will be introduced to the knowledge areas needed to manage any project effectively. Using a case study, you will complete the necessary steps to comprehensively plan a project scope and schedule. You will learn how to identify and manage risks and how to manage stakeholder expectations via communication. On completion, you will be familiar with key project management terminology and have the tools and techniques required to start managing your own projects.
Who is this course suitable for?
Individuals who need to strengthen their project management skills. It is especially suitable for people new to Project Management or project Team Members who need to interact more efficiently with the Project Manager and Project Stakeholders.
• Identify and define the key project phases
• Learn essential project management skills, concepts, tools and techniques
• Identify project stakeholders and map project deliverables to their needs
• Define and develop the project scope statement and Work Breakdown Structure
• Estimate project resources and durations
• Be able to schedule project tasks and develop a project schedule
• Manage the execution of the project and provide status reports to stakeholders
• Manage and Control any changes required or requested
• Successfully close out a project
• Determine what lessons can be learned
Training Provider: Velopi velopi.com