- Duration:45 minutes
- Category:Professional Development
Presenter:Alan Higgins - Senior Leadership Consultant, Ingenium
Show presenter biography
This webinar will:
- Help you recognise different decision-making styles and how each is unique.
- Understand how Human Performance principles can be applied to identify and mitigate risks, ensuring both individual and collective success.
- Recognise that all decisions have consequences and how different influences, from a cultural perspective, may affect our ability to make high-quality decisions
- Dive deep into the intricate balance between organizational and personal awareness.
About Alan Higgins
Alan Higgins, Ingenium’s Senior Leadership Consultant holds twenty years of international experience across a variety of industries, specialising in providing advisory services on strategic projects. Alan’s expertise in engagement with global leaders and change implementation with teams has attributed to him successfully leading the rollout of two of Ingenium’s human performance programs, Mitig8 and Safe Choice.
Ingenium is a global consultancy that works alongside clients to inspire transformation through expert insights and tailored solutions across four key service areas: Strategy, Learning and Development, Digital Solutions, and Human Performance: Safety and Risk Management. With a dynamic team of individuals aligned by experience, integrity, excellence and a proven track record of client success, Ingenium strives to co-create the future of your organisation for your people.