AIRBUS A318 A319 A320 A321 (CFM56) (V2500) GENERAL FAMILIARISATION COURSEBack to All Events
- This event has passed.
- Date: 23 May - 27 May 2022
- Duration: 23/05/2022
- Time: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Location: online
- Cost: €565.00
Dates- 23rd to 27th May (5 days).
The course is designed for aircraft maintenance engineers and other support staff to provides an overview on all aspects of the Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321-(CFM56)/(V2500) Airframe/Power-plant/Electrical Systems and Avionics System.
This syllabus covers Airframe, Engine, Electrical and Avionics elements to ATA specification 104 level 1 and covers the Description and Operation portions of the relevant chapters. The training materials used are based on manufacturer supplied documents and may be supplemented by other documents such as maintenance manuals, Service Bulletins (SBs) and Airworthiness Directives (ADs). The course is designed for delivery in a physical or virtual classroom.
Upon completion of the course the trainees will have acquired an understanding of:
The general layout of the aircraft’s major systems, and the appropriate terminology and nomenclature.
- The special tools needed to maintain the aircraft.
- The safety procedures and the maintenance airworthiness checks related to this aircraft.
- The aircraft’s technical documentation.
There is no examination for this course.
A certificate will be issued at the end of each course to each student who has satisfactorily completed the course.
This course provides general familiarisation training on airframe, electrical, avionics and power-plant systems in accordance with the attached schedule.
This programme is designed to help the delegates deepen their working knowledge and practice of coaching. Specific objectives include helping delegates:
- Develop more awareness of the coaching competencies as specified by the International Coach Federation
- Further integrate the application of coaching models, tools and competencies into your role
- Increase your effectiveness as leaders, managers and professionals within your organisations